Student Admission Requirements
At the beginning of the establishment of ITK in 2012, the student admission was carried out by the Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Surabaya. Since 2019, the admission process has undergone changes where the national level SBMPTN is no longer carried out by the corresponding institution but has been fully administered by the Higher Education Entrance Test Institute (LTMPT). The LTMPT is under the auspices of the Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia. The admission schemes and requirements are available on https://pmb.itk.ac.id/. Further information is also available on https://ltmpt.ac.id/. The three admission pathways for prospective students are as follows.
1. National Selection Entrance Test of State University (SNMPTN)
The committee appointed by the government invites outstanding students from all over Indonesia based on their school accreditation status as well as their academic and non-academic achievements and portfolio during high school study.
2. Joint Selection for State University Entrance (SBMPTN)
The prospective students must pass the computer-based national written exam (UTBK).
3. ITK Independent Selection (SUMMIT ITK)
Student admission at the university level. The selection is based on the national written exam (UTBK) score or academic achievements of the prospective students
Admission schemes and requirements of prospective students
School requirements :
SMA / MA / SMK that have NPSN.
Accreditation Terms :
1. Accreditation A: 40% of the best in his/her school
2. Accreditation B: the best 25% in his/her school
3. Accreditation C and others: the best 5% in his/her school
4. Fill in the School and Student Database (PDSS). Only student data that is filled in is eligible in accordance with the provisions.
Student requirements :
1. Last grade SMA/MA/SMK students (12th grade)
2. Have academic achievement and meet the requirements determined by each national higher education (PTN), specifically ITK, the following subjects become the main criteria as follow:
3. Have Student National Number (NISN) and registered with School and Student Database (PDSS)
4. Have a report card semester 1 s.d. 5 that have been filled in PDSS
5. Participants who choose the arts and sports program are required to upload a Portfolio.
General requirements :
1. Exam materials: TPS, English, and TKA.
2. Test method: Computer based written exam
3. Exam Group: Saintek or Soshum or Mixed
4. Test opportunity: each participant is only allowed to take 1 (one) time only
5. Test results: Each participant will be given individual test results Student requirements:
6. Have a permanent LTMPT Account.
7. Indonesian citizen (WNI) who has a National ID Card Number (NIK).
8. High school/equivalent students who will graduate in 2022 must have a Class 12 SMA/MA/SMK Student Certificate or Package C students in 2022 with a maximum age of 25 years (as of July 1, 2022). Notes: Class 12 Student Certificate accompanied by: recent photo (color), school stamp/stamp, Principal's signature
9. Students graduating from SMA/equivalent in 2020 and 2021 or graduates of Package C in 2020 and 2021 must have a diploma with a maximum age of 25 years (as of July 1, 2022). For high school graduates or equivalent from abroad, they must have an equivalent diploma.
10. Did not pass the SNMPTN in 2020, 2021, and 2022.
Test Participant Requirements:
1. Participants who will choose the Science and Technology study program will take part in TPS, English, and TKA Science and Technology;
2. Participants who will choose Soshum study program, then follow TPS, English, and TKA Soshum; and
3. Participants who will choose a Mixed Study Program (Science and Soshum), then follow TPS, English, TKA Science and Technology and TKA Soshum.
4. Specifically, the Medicine and Dentistry Study Program can only be chosen by high school graduate students majoring in science.
5. Have adequate health so that it does not interfere with the smooth study process.
6. Participants who choose the Arts and Sports study program are required to upload a portfolio.
7. Blind participants are required to upload a Blind Statement Letter
8. Paying UTBK fees through Mandiri, BNI, BTN, and BRI banks
Test Participant Requirements :